Monday

Tables

Here is the current league table. You’ll see that we slipped two places following our loss on Saturday.

And here are updated batting averages. I think I said last week that I’ve found my natural place at number 4 (a position I’ve never occupied in real life – I’ve either opened, or come in much lower in the order – an interesting ‘what if..’ there, given the way the computer seems to portray real-life characteristics quit unerringly). The figures seem to bear this out. You can boast about your own results on your blogs.

As far as the bowling figures go, every bowler took a hammering last Saturday, but again many of us still have quite respectable results.

Far be it for me to point out who tops both tables.

Pride, after all, comes before a fall.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

What a nice surprise... I`m not quite at the bottom. I`ll have to practice bowling as well as running though, don`t want to let the side down.

I`ll tell you a tale about my catching abilities on my blog later this week!